Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct is based on the UN Declaration of Human Rights, the Convention on the Rights of the Child, the principles of children's rights for businesses, the values of sport and SHL's Code of conduct.
- Brynäs IF wants to promote and spread the enjoyment and camaraderie of ice hockey and sports.
- Brynäs IF strives to be an integral part of society and a positive social force that works to bring joy, camaraderie and pride in and around our association.
- Brynäs IF conducts and develops all activities so that together we can have fun, feel good and perform better.
- Brynäs IF is a democratic and open association where everyone who shares the club's goals and values can become a member.
- Brynäs IF promotes young people's social education with a focus on the values of the sport and Brynäs IF's key sports values hunger, engagement, fellowship, pride and sustainability.
- Brynäs IF adheres to the child rights principles for companies and contributes to the UN's global sustainability goals and encourages its business partners to do the same.
- Brynäs IF conducts its activities with a child rights perspective and is based on the four basic principles of the Convention on the Rights of the Child; that all children are equally worthy, that the child’s best interests are taken into account in all decisions concerning children, that all children have the right to life and development, and that all children have the right to be involved and to be spoken to.
- Brynäs IF adheres to the principle of equal value for all and waives any form of discrimination.
- Brynäs IF denounces all forms of racism, violence, threats and other forms of verbal, physical or degrading attacks on people.
- Brynäs IF promotes the laws and regulations of society and sports.
- Brynäs IF celebrates honest and fair competition and faces both defeat and victory in a sporting way.
- Brynäs IF meets players, leaders, staff, supporters, business partners, non-profits, officials, referees, opponents and audiences with kindness and respect - on and off the ice
- Brynäs IF takes responsibility by showing loyalty to each other, the game and Swedish ice hockey. Through the code of conduct, Brynäs IF trades and lives by its vision and values. This document is live and is updated continuously. Work on the value foundation is done according to Brynäs IF's annual business cycle.
Details of our whistle-blower function including contact details and procedures are contained on our website under Trygg idrottsmiljö. For serious matters that cannot be handled by the club we refer people to contact the sports ombudsman on 08-627 40 10. Email: [email protected].